Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holidays

This terrible year is finally ending and the holiday season somehow always makes you think of the past year. There are so many I would just like to hold tight and whisper thank you to, for all the support and help they have offered me through this year.

I´ll try to make a list, but it will in no way be complete and I know it, so I´ll just focus in on the main characters - all the rest of you let me tell you straight, you kept me up and going also. I could not have done without any or all of you!

So here goes.

Deborah, Marie and Mr Wilson Sr, Ars real life family, for always keeping me informed about what was going on and keeping me in contact with Ars until the end and helping out every way they could after that.

Guyke Lundquist for remembering the good times and reminding me of them, for always, being there ready to weep, rant of laugh with me. Guykes husband Janttu Winkler for always being sweet and patient with us both.

Dejerrity Mycron and Jeb Nicholls, Ars SecondLife brothers, for always being there for me and getting things along when I could not deal with it myself.

Belinda Linden and Keira Linden, then employees at Linden Lab. who showed me great empathy, kind sympathy and gave me wonderful support in dealing with the problems that arose along the way.

Chade Dagger, Ronan Juran, Tim Mersereau and Hiroku and all the rest of the wonderful Hinterland group, for their support and for arranging the very first Memorial.at Saint Magnus Kirk

Millimina Salamander and Zigadena Gabardini, my dear friends, for patiently listening to me rant for hours and hours and hours, for weeping with me and for just always being there.

Tymus Tenk, Truck Meredith, Bora Rossini and Lucky Moody for creating a spot for me and the rest of Ars family and friends in real life and SecondLife to gather and to grieve together and for arranging the magnificent second Memorial Service

My real life family and friends, who were faced with a totally unexpected situation but took it in their stride and just showed me their love

My boss at work who forced me to go to the doctor with the threat of otherwise  leading me there by the hand, my coworkers for helping and supporting me

My doctor for understanding and helping me in my desperation

Ars friends and fans in SecondLife for their kind words and thoughts and consideration, my own friends for the same and for keeping me occupied when I needed it.

They say it takes a village to raise a child, looking at the list I just made I would say it takes a village to help out anyone of us when we need it. I hope to be there for you also when you need me!

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and wish you all a really wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year.

5 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Bock!
    Carla
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have yourself a wonderful Christmas and a glorious New Year dear B-man :)

    Lots of love
    Janttu and Guyke xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you the nicest holliday Dear Bock.
    You have been there for me -always
    /Zig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays Bock! You created the village around you because of the great guy you are :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suteruni said it very good and true I think. Happy holidays to you my dear friend! Hugs!

    /Millimina

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).