Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"I Love My Troops" says Bock

Today there was another practice at the Swedish Embassy sims in SecondLife.

This blogger talked to generalissimo Bock McMillan immediately after the rehearsal had finished.

He was elated at the great progress his troops had shown and burst out as soon as he saw my press card, "I love my troops, every single one of them! Admittedly they are a group of chatterboxes but they are worth their weight in gold."

The general continues with a huge charming smile all over his handsome face, "Sure there is always a bit of a problem with the anti-authoritarian Mr. A. but he is so cute and talented I wouldn´t do this without him. And Miss Z, what can I say without starting to weep? Adorable, she is simply adorable! And all the rest of them from A to Z are the most talented group of avatars one can have the joy to work with."

Well people, if we can trust general McMillan, it seems we will be in for a treat on Sunday December 12th at 11 am or 1 pm SLT. This blogger certainly will not miss that event!

"And the voices, old chap, the angelic voices of both the men and the women ahhhh pure joy, unadulterated ecstasy...", I hear the general say to another Scandinavian blogger as I sneak away.

It was rumored that the competitors from other pageants in SecondLife had sent alts to get a sneak preview of what the Embassy Lucia pageant was up to, but seemingly the general had told his security to just observe these interlopers "Its a free world and we only kick off people who disturb the peace here! Let them watch and learn" as one of the security agents told me. "We could only wish other sims were not so fast to block out avatars for no clear reasons."

2 comments :

  1. Apmel is militantly opposed to militarists of all shades but just may make an exceptional exception for this cocky generalissimo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi *blushes*thank you so much Mr. Apmel for being the second-most patient avatar in SecondLife...

    I rely greatly on the patience of my friends ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).