Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Long-Awaited Day is Finally Here

The day of the light-queen in SecondLife has arrived!

All the preparations are over - only one final dress rehearsal before it´s S-H-O-W-T-I-M-E and then S-H-O-W-T-I-M-E once again.

It has been pure joy working with the troops! I am confidant that they will give us a good pageant at the Swedish Embassy in SecondLife, for the fifth consecutive year. They have kept their happiest faces on through it all, despite my ramblings and ordering about. Even my enfante terrible, the anti-authoritarian little angel, has been extremely patient with me through it all.

We hope to see you all later today at 11 am and 1 pm SLT! Please use this limousine for your speedy and safe transportation to the audience area.

The Lucia pageant in SecondLife 2010 is brought to you by courtesy of 
The Bock McMillan Entertainment Group Inc (a part of the BMcM Corporation) and 
Swedish People in SL (a group in SecondLife)
Funded by The Swedish Institute, who also allows us the use of their beautiful sims.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).