Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bock Hits the International Press

Not the picture used by the press
My bosom buddy Apmel found this, so I am going to direct traffic to him, go look here.

The Lucia pageant, if you still remember that, well it seems it made the International Press, including a beautiful picture of yours truly in full Lucia attire and regalia!

OK, OK the article in the January 2011 issue of "Best of SecondLife Magazine" (BOSL) does mention Lucia herself also, but I am sure the reporter felt she had to do that.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).