Saturday, January 1, 2011

WOW What Happened?


And 22:40 I got an e-mail telling me another New country: Uganda
Was there a program about me on BBC World or something? Suddenly the world seems to have found me...

Well my dear new readers, however you found me, you are very welcome! Please come again and again and again!

I usually only have around 200-250 page-views, right now I am up to 716 and the day isn´t over wooohooo! 10 PM local time, and nowv it´s up to 766...

FINAL UPDATE
Awesome the final page-view number for January 1st, 2011, stopped at 829. Totally amazing for this blog!

4 comments :

  1. Wow now I found you... *place a bookmark* - this cant be wrong it looks nice.. a blogg with a heart and a brain..

    :-DDD

    Hugs(Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Tina, you found me even before I started blogging, when I was still thinking about it and had just set up my own little nook o the Internet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is great!! I agree with Tina and your blog is a mixture of SL and RL. It is real nice to read about politics in Sweden for example. I know it is your opinion but that strokes with mine :D And I hope to think with a lot of ppl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *fingers crossed here* Thanks Suteruni, you have always been a loyal supporter ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).