Sunday, February 20, 2011

Awesomeness

I just left a comment on another blog: 

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAW, ***** is always up in my head and in my heart! Whenever I feel low he makes me happy and if I am happy he makes me even happier!

I love listening to ***** anytime. The fact that he is both cute and has a warm and kindhearted personality just adds to it!

I am so happy that two wonderful men like ***** and ****** ****** are my friends in SecondLife!"
 


Want to know what that was all about? Read here and don´t forget to listen to the music. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).