Monday, March 21, 2011

Changing Paradigms



This RSA Animate is taken from a speech given at the RSA by Sir Ken Robinson, world-renowned education expert and recipient of the RSA  Benjamin Franklin award.

Thanks to my friend Butch Diavolo for pointing me to this!

... and let me just add for the benefit of my Swedish readers, "Utbildningsminister Jan Björklund, släng dig i väggen. Lyssna, lär och tillämpa!" (Which loosely translated means "Go jump in the lake Swedish Minister of Education Jan Björklund. Listen, learn and implement!")

2 comments :

  1. Här är länken till den berömda föreläsningen från 2006:
    Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Apmel, I am so looking forward to hearing the whole lecture!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).