Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh What A Night

I am totally exhausted today after the wonderful rezday celebration yesterday for my BIL and me - and so happy and fortunate to be surrounded by these caring, loving and wonderful people in my SecondLife!

For now I will only say thanks to all who came and took part in celebrating Andrey and me on our fourth rezday but in particular I would like to thank the following for organizing and participating in making this amazing evening and night possible.

Andrey, my wonderful BIL and a fantastic DJ with one of the biggest hearts I have ever met, for talking me into doing it at all at a time when I wasn't particularly thrilled by the idea of a rezday party, in fact I had just a few days earlier turned down suggestions from Guyke and Millimina.

Millimina, Guyke and Janttu, my always supportive and loving family, who organized the most amazing and hilarious party imaginable in a very short time. (...and then calmly saved the day as the first thing I did when I got there was to derez the party venue.)

Strum and Stirred, two of the most beautiful souls in SecondLife and one of the most beautiful, witty and touching voices on the SecondLife music scene (...and I only mention one voice because I haven´t had the privilege to hear Stirred sing - not yet...). I am so proud to count both of these dudes among my friends.

Bara, my amazing and lovely buddy since for ever, who always hits every spot possible in me with his songs and his warm voice.

Sarco, the iconic and legendary DJ and my friend since the earliest days. Oh yes I do admit there were times I did not love him but that was mainly due to my ignorance, my Ars always loved him and at the end and they had made their peace. I will always rely on Sarco´s excellent memory reminding me of events that I have long since forgotten, that always bring back the love I had for Ars and the love the two of them had for each other through all the turmoil.

There are four more I would like to mention here and they are, Svessa, Frost, Mialinn and Blanche. Thanks to you all for accepting my outstretched hand over the rift that has divided the Swedish/Scandinavian SecondLife community.

In these days when the earth shudders, when nuclear power plants explode, when dictators are toppled and go down slaughtering their own people I have been immersed in my own private affairs. True it may be pathetic but it is also very human I guess. During days like these I have also realized how petty the fracas and in-fighting has been.

Stay tuned for updates with amazing pictures from the party as soon as I have gathered the energy to sort out all my impressions and all the wonderful things that happened. And dealing with a bit of real life in between.

I love you all, all who were at the party and all who sent greetings but couldn't come because they had other obligations to deal with in First Life and in SecondLife.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).