Friday, April 15, 2011

And the Winner is Comus


Thank you, Comus Sideways, you nailed the Japanese film despite the fact that I remembered some things totally wrong! Noodle soup /ramen) not sushi and it was the womans dream not the mans.

Please enjoy this trailer of Juzo Itami´s wonderful film Tampopo (1986)!



I would have gone totally crazy (well some say I am already, but don´t you believe them) thinking about which film this was, now I can try to buy it and watch it over and over and over again...

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).