Friday, April 8, 2011

Essential Information for Travel Planning


Well my friend Eddi Haskell uncovered sensational and important news on his blog Eddi Haskell´s Second Life yesterday, see the map above.

For future travel plans it is essential to study the map carefully and read Eddi´s post where he shares his vast research and dedicated studies in this essential matter.

I do not claim the same vast experience as Eddi. However, after comparing my own experiences with the statistics on the map, I must conclude that I have been very fortunate in my encounters with Polish, Argentinian, Norwegian and American penises and extremely unfortunate in my choice of Danish and French partners.

My BIL Andrey will be happy for this one, but I am not sure how he will react on seeing that Bolivian, Colombian, Ecuadorian and Venezuelan dicks are supposedly larger.

My deepest apologies to the ladies for this post, but guys will be guys and we always compare...

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).