Sunday, April 3, 2011

In Linden Lab I Trust

Well it seems I wrote my earlier post about being able to build again much too soon, because I wasn't able to build using the Phoenix or the Firestorm viewers this evening. I have uninstalled them both, I do not want viewers that I cannot work with and rely on.

I am now back to the Linden Lab viewers Snowglobe and Snowstorm. I did a quick test after downloading both and it seems they work for me!

Linden Lab has always been good to me, in every way possible, and now they came to my rescue again. I love you all, the people at Linden Lab, from Philip, Belinda (yes I know she is no longer at the lab, but to me she still represents the best spirit of the lab), Keira and to those I haven't met yet, with the possible exception of Rodvik. But thats only because Rodvik didn't answer my message to him on Facebook and I am sure he is a really nice guy too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).