Sunday, May 15, 2011

Iendis Transistor

Today I got an e-mail from the beautiful and innovative Ms. Iendi Laville informing me that "Iendis Transistor" will be premiering Monday May 16th, 2011.

Iendis Transistor is a radio channel for all Swedes in SecondLife - and all non-Swedes who want to plug in too I am guessing. 

According to Ms Laville there will be music and programs mixed all around the clock! The first programs will be transmitted on May 16th, but the music is already rolling on the channel.
 
The URL of the radio is http://allmusic.dyndns.info:8000/
Schedule and other information on programs can be found at Iendis Transistor.
 

There is a SecondLife-group for Iendi´s transistor in which information on live broadcasts and contests will be announced. The group can be found in Ms. Iendi Laville´s profile, everyone is welcome to join. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).