Sunday, August 28, 2011

Following Hurricane Irene

The last few day I have been busy keeping track of hurricane Irene as she closes in on New York City, which apart from Boston further to the north and parts of Canada, is where I know i have friends and loved ones in the hurricanes predicted trajectory.

The good news is that it keeps losing speed, the bad news is that it can still cause a lot of damage! I am hoping and wishing for them all to be safe. Love you all, guys and girls!

Courtesy of New York TimesHurricane Irene Tracking Map 

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).