Friday, August 26, 2011

Help I Need A New Body!

As you may remember my stepson Guyke took me to a few choice-stores the other day.

Well, I went back yesterday to see if I would find something I liked and I did. Because he had told me the clothes would need "a lot of fitting" I was careful enough to only buy one item of clothing though.

I bought a cool denim-jacket that looked really great on the store picture, but this is what it looks when I wear it...

In my third life I am so going to wish for a body like a clothes-hanger or demand that the vendor give me the numbers for the body shape that can wear their garments.

I have no patience for this... I am going completely crazy trying to get this prim to fit my body.

Perhaps I should instead make a shape for when I wear clothes and one for when I don´t, just like women who always get a shape for "with skirt" and one for "without skirt".

6 comments :

  1. hehe can't believe after 4 years you can't get those prim clothings set on your own .. don't blame you, whoever created widescreen tv and prim clothes in SL should go burn in the hell. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "little" brother has the same problem both in RL and SL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same damn problem and avoid those clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. some clothing are just impossible to edit to fit you and YES i know as i am NOT a normal sl size i am a normal woman size and 99% of all skirts DO NOT FIT ME but you learn how to adjust...and then make your own,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha you just need to be very patient!

    And to be honest some of them will never fit... sighs...

    Just now J reminded me I have two shapes... A sexy arse one and a flat arse one. LOL!!!

    Btw some of them have a jacket layer which will cover some of the skin in the back. If not... you are screwed :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same problem buying a nuns habit on SL Exchange once. It was for the "naughty nun" outfit and when I put it on my ass was way too big-- but I was able to wear the veil so not all was lost.

    https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Naughty-Nun-Costume-Halloween/640847

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).