Saturday, September 3, 2011

Celestial Wrath

Click to enlarge (Bock himself doctored this picture found on the Internet.)
"Celeste" (a.k.a Blanche Argus with the blog "Blanche´s Arena") is angry with me for my recent post "Hatred".

As usual with "Celeste" she isn't really clear on what her objections are. All the same she seems to try to make me responsible for people quitting SecondLife and stop blogging. I don´t know anyone who has left SecondLife or stopped blogging because of me or anything I have posted.

However, I had a very long, good, openhearted and honest talk with another avatar the evening after I had posted "Hatred". That avatar was clearer and more specific about it´s objections. I am still digesting what we talked about and will most likely post something when I am good and ready. 

2 comments :

  1. Bock, you know that I like you, but when you compared the "hatred" in SL with the most disguisting thing ever happend in modern time; the norwegian massacre, i felt sorrow.
    I have to say, I dont hate anyone at all.
    But I hate the behaviour from certain persons.( Or just one if we talk about SL.)
    Its very important to see things from its right side. The words "drama" and "hate" are used too damn easily. Specially in blogs.
    And its a big difference between execute people in cold blood and actually dislike a persons behaviour.
    Hugs from Gittrika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful to you for sharing this, Gitt, this is something I can understand and deal with! Thank you so much!

    As the objection you articulate is essentially in part similar to the views of the avatar I talked to earlier (that I mention in my post) I will address it at a later date after considering it carefully.

    I like you too, Gitt, in fact there are only a select few I do dislike - in both my first and second life.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).