Sunday, June 24, 2012

DJ Sarco´s Early Morning At Pride

Sarco Halderman is an old time friend of mine, I first made his acquaintance in 2007, when I started "stalking" my Ars around in SecondLife.

Sarco is one of the best DJ´s SecondLife has to offer, and he showed that at his set between 3-5 AM SLT. The crowd may not have been large but the quality of the music was still the best - as always.

DJ Sarco
Aelred Huet, Fabi Ishtari and yours truly
Close-up of muscle man Aelred
I am enjoying myself
Dodo Ahanu
Harley Homewood, a great DJ in his own right and Sarco´s partner
DJ InsyX Piranha grooving
MadeInRussia, Chace Nizna and Preston Benoir
Zim Gunsberg
Avacar Bluestar came in close to the end of the set

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).