Thursday, September 8, 2016

Second Pride Website Online Again

I am glad to report that the Second Pride website is online again. You must re-register to log in.

However, apart from that happy news, I am also sad to report that it seems that a spammer has already gotten in - and perhaps more of them. There are at this time 126 registered members, including myself, whether or not the other 125 are legitimate or not I really cannot say.

An avatar named WilzavrFeed (the one that shows online on the picture above) has already spammed the election section with 51 posts totally without relevance to the board election.

I tried to find any legitimate posts concerning the election but am sorry to say I gave up. Hopefully the board will find a way of dealing with these issues in a speedy and efficient way.

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much Bock. I will check the website when I get home from work today.

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).