Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Thirteen - I Cannot Believe It

Today I celebrate my thirteenth rezday in SecondLife, it's almost impossible to fathom all the joy, sorrow, loving, shopping, flying, playing, teleporting, friending and un-friending (not so many, but still some) that have occurred during those many years.

I first joined just to check it out, who knew I would still be here and having fun. Many times before I have said that I'll probably be here when Linden Lab pulls the plug in San Francisco, now I actually believe it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).