Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nakna avatarer i SL 107


I am proud to present to you all my friend Brendon Heron. I first met Brendon during my early days in Second Life, while I had my home set to a gay beach. Brendon was beautiful already back then. He has since become even more handsome and nowadays frequently works as a model at fashion shows.

"Mission Beach", also known as "Boots Gay Beach", was an amazing place back then. It was owned by Boots Mission and Shawn Mission, a gay couple, with the purpose of being a safe haven for gay male avatars. There were always some "oldtimers" - sometimes only a few months older than us noobs - there that continuously looked after us and helped us along while teaching us "the do´s and don´ts" of Second Life.

The oldtimers were extremely patient with us noobs. The beach was always a friendly place and a school. There was always someone willing to show you how to set your viewer to get a more beautiful world, where to get things we needed and even how to build and script.

I will always be grateful for all the help I got at Mission Beach those first months in Second Life and all the friendly and kind people I met there.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).