Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Sarah"



"Sarah"
by Mauro Scocco

No boys are sleeping
She´s in all their rooms
In the air they breathe
her kiss on their lips
They sneak around her door
with her picture in their pockets
They are the heroes in the movie,
she´s the girl
They cry out her name, but no one hears
And the stars sing in unison

She walks past my house,
I follow every step she takes
She disappears around the corner,
and then there is only longing left
They say that she lives alone
and maybe she wants it that way
But if she got to know me,
would it change anything then?

I stand at her door
Hear the heart beat
I go up to her door and ring the bell
oh, come out tonight

Oh Sarah, come out tonight
I´m waiting at the corner by 7-Eleven
Sarah, you are more than I understand
put on your jacket, so we can take a walk

She is wild like the wind
She is warm as a summer night
In her eyes sparkle
an infinite treasure
There is nothing I wouldn´t do
to have her here
I´ll take down the moon and the stars
I promise, I swear

I walk up to her door and ring the bell
on the other side, on the other side someone begins to walk
oh, come out tonight ...

Oh Sarah, come out tonight
I´m waiting at the corner by 7-Eleven
Sarah, you are more than I understand
put on your jacket, so we can take a walk

Come out, come out,
Come out tonight ...

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).