Friday, May 11, 2012

Left or Right?

GT Cover (from Towleroad via J.M.G.)
Ever since I came across this cover for Gay Times Magazine on the Joe.My.God. blog I have kept coming back to it. I just cannot decide which of the two I want to kiss first (assuming they would want to kiss me back of course).

I will have to get my hands on this magazine somehow and was happy to see that you can download a digital issue from the the magazines website.

Otherwise I was struck by a very strange thought today just after I had woken up from my after-work nap. "Is it possible that the pharmaceutical industry in cahoots with the medical profession are producing fake pills to trick patients into believing they are getting medication when they aren't?", I asked myself while taking a smoke on the balcony.

Of course I laughed at myself moments afterwards for this elaborate conspiracy theory, which more goes to show the state of my mind at the moment than anything else.

Speaking about conspiracy theories, I saw the bizarre clip below at J.M.G. I cannot decide whether it is hilarious or very sad or both. Of course the lady is a bat crazy ignorant bigot, but how many more like her are we surrounded by?

(The video that I had posted here was removed after I read this "A video of a woman testifying against the anti-discrimination ordinance at the Lincoln City Council this week went viral, but her family says she is diagnosed with schizophrenia and shouldn't be taken seriously.")


I am also wondering why she feels she has to spell the word "P-E-N-I-S" while she has no objections against using the word "anus", repeatedly.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).