Friday, July 13, 2012

Strum At Kannoji Zen

I have had withdrawal symptoms for the longest time now because I haven't gotten the recommended dose of Strum Diesel.

Well today I finally caught up with him again, even if I had to sneak up on him in the middle of my night (7 PM SLT) at the beautiful fireplace in the woods at the Kannoji Zen venue. Although, as he told me, he nowadays also has a set at 1 PM SLT on Sundays.

Let me tell you, our wonderful and talented green-haired boy has been extremely productive the last few months and has loads of new songs, all great. You can buy Sean Kagalis/Strum Diesels music at cdbaby.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).