Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Icelandic Goddess

Soldis, photo by  Näsets Islandshästar 
Historically I believe it would be safe to say that my relationships with Icelandic goddesses have been at best described as strained. In my humble and of course completely subjective opinion, this has mostly been due to their belligerent attitudes and their failure to comprehend what they read without loading it with perceived malice even when no such intentions were present.

Well during the last week I have finally met an Icelandic goddess with whom I was able to establish a trusting and mutually accepting relationship with. In short, Soldis (Sun Goddess) loved me and I loved her for the two hours our affair lasted.

Soldis is a full-figured mare with a strong and firm will, a beautiful reddish coat and a blond mane . Her tolt may be a bit bumpy at times and still need some work but we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly nonetheless.

2 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).