Monday, September 24, 2012

Reconnecting With Family

Well, believe it or not, this huge, hot, scary, rough and sexy-as-hell looking man is actually my long lost brother in SecondLife.

Ladies and germs, it is with great pleasure I introduce you to  the one and only Martial Eisenhart.

Besides being one of the kindest souls I have met in both lives he is also crazy, intelligent, fierce and loving.

If you had poked me when I saw his name highlighted on my friends-list I would have lost my balance completely and ended up on the floor.

After only a few seconds hesitation I sent him an Instant Message telling him how happy I was to see him inworld again. As is Martial´s habit since he first came to SecondLife he was  AFK and did not respond right away.

A few minutes later I heard from him and we talked for almost an hour, trying to do the impossible of catching up instantly. We were not successful but there will be more chances in the future.

This encounter with my brother made my day and I was very happy when I logged off.

2 comments :

  1. It´s always nice with unexpected happy meetings buddy :) - sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is, Neo!

      Thanks I slept like a baby last night, even if my Sleep Cycle app says that the quality of my sleeping was only 55%... but I don´t understand how they calculate that so I don´t care ;P

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).