Friday, November 16, 2012

Dig Deep

My friend Garth Raleigh at the Gay Archipelago has posted this request on the GWNews blog today.

"In order to prepare the Fabrice Snook’s commemoration taking place on Chilipepper November 23 from 1:00 pm slt, we need your help.

We’re seeking your pictures (full perm) of our friend Fabrice for a special project to celebrate this man’s time with us in Second Life. Pics of all situations, funny, goofy, serious … (no nude photos or sex).

A special souvenir book will be distributed at this event.


Send your photos to Zaza (Nefaso Resident)

Thank you in advance for your contribution to this project!"
---

Fabrice was a kind and charming man whom I got to know better only shortly before he passed away, even if I had met him around SecondLife for a very long time before that. 

I will be happy to share the few pictures I have of this wonderful man. I am hoping my sister Millimina sees this and sends in a few of her pictures of Fabrice from Miss Wigstock 2010 also... 

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).