Saturday, May 18, 2013

ESC 2013 Finals Tonight - My Top Three

Tonight's the night we have waited for, the night when the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 will be decided. Twenty-six countries are taking part in the final at Malmö Arena in Malmö, Sweden.

According to the bookies, the favorites to win are Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, Russia and Azerbaijan. I think those five songs are pretty awful and will now present my top three favorites for you:

First place
Hungary - ByeAlex with the song "Kedvesem" (★)


Second place
IcelandEyþór Ingi Gunnlaugsson with the song "Ég á Líf" (★)


Third place
Malta - Gianluca Bezzina with the song "Tomorrow" (★)


I must vigorously point out, because I have already been criticized for this by narrow-minded people, that the fact that the singers are all cute guys is purely coincidental. The singers beauty has of course not influenced my decision one bit!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).