Monday, June 10, 2013

Good News for the It Gets Better Project in SecondLife

My friend Petr Vanbeeck has posted some good news on his blog today about the "It Gets Better" project in SecondLife.

As some of you may remember I reported about it as one of the high-points of Second Pride last year in my post: It Gets Better in SecondLife.

Read all about the great news on Petr's blog Confessions of a Digital Daddy Bear: It Gets Better Project. In the post Petr also seems to say that he is accepting new additions (see Doc Spad's new addition in the illustration to this post), so those of you who are creative enough and have something good to say should start thinking.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).