Sunday, February 2, 2014

Who Are You? - Reader Survey 2014

I have been blogging for a couple of years now and have shared my rants, tirades, thoughts and feelings about everything or nothing with you all.

Many of you have been coming here to read my blog for several years, others are just passing by, I know that much already from Google Analytics.

That tool also informs me - collectively, not individually - what countries you are from and what language you prefer to read, but there is so much more I want to know about you, my dear readers, and things about you that Google Analytics doesn't tell me.

Today I have posted three surveys on the top right hand side of your screen, I would be grateful if you answered them. I may follow up with new questions at a later date.

The surveys will close at February 9, 2014, at 3AM SLT.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).