Sunday, March 2, 2014

SP Meeting - March 2, 2014, 12PM (noon) SLT

This post is to remind ya'll that there is a Second Pride Board meeting today Sunday March 2, 2014, at 12.00PM (noon) SLT.

From today's agenda I think the two most interesting may be the information on Fashion Pride and the announcement of the Festival dates. (Hopefully I will be able plan parts of my summer vacation to accommodate the Pride Festival.)

I hope to see you all at the meeting! Here is your rainbow painted float to the Second Pride Conference Hall (SLurl).

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).