Monday, September 8, 2014

Conspiracy?

So here I am, just back after my modem died and it took my ISP four (4) days to send me a new one, when today my darling Tomais sends me an offline message from work informing me that his Internet at home is down and his ISP cannot fix it until late tomorrow afternoon.

If it wasn't for my healthy skepticism against all conspiracy theories, I would perhaps now be thinking that the NRA, Mossad, Little Father Putin's covert henchmen and the Swedish Secret Police were conspiring to keep me and my darling apart.

1 comment :

  1. I know who is doing it. The Finnish Lesbian Secret Police (The FLSP) are monitoring you and Tomais because your images are being hacked and are making thousands of normally same-sex desiring gorgeous blonde Finnish lesbians heterosexual. You have made them desirous of hairy legged, virile, and incredibly handsome American and Swedish men. In fact, they are marketing a new line of Saunas in Helsinki called "Bock-Tom Steamers". Whatever the case, they want you shut down -- and word has it the Finnish secret police are in your neighborhood right now with webcams. Watch it Bock!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).