Monday, June 6, 2016

The 6th Annual Int'l Kiss-A-Swede Day in SL

It's the 6th of June again, which means it is another Kiss-A-Swede Day in SecondLife. 

This is the day I offer up my manly, yet sweet and deliciously plump lips for kissing to friends, foes and complete strangers in celebration of the Swedish National Day and the Day of the Swedish Flag.
Lip prints by Alessia Santoro at less is more
I started this tradition of my own in 2011 and it's gone on since then with varying degrees of participation and success, yet I still persist.

This year it will be a low-key event where I will be available for kissing requests throughout the day whenever I am in-world. My only condition is that I get to post a picture of our kiss on the blog.

So, whaddaya say, are ya ready for a bit of snogging? If you are, just send me a notecard or - if I am online - an IM and we'll meet up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).