Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Tell Tomais I Love Him

I haven't seen much of my darling Tomais during the last two weeks, except for the weekend, due to the USA switching to Daylight Savings Time two weeks before Europe and our different work hours.
I am giving all my readers a mission on my behalf, please tell Tomais that I love him on his timeline on Facebook. Just a simple "Bock loves you, Tomais!" will do perfectly.

Don't worry if anyone else has already done it, you do it too! After all, he cannot get the message too many times can he? Not even 10,000 times is enough, but I don't have that many readers that are also friends with us both on Facebook so I will take as many as I get and be grateful for your help.

Sweden and the rest of Europe will switch to DST during the upcoming weekend and everything will be normalized again. Thank the Babylonians!

2 comments :

  1. Sweet, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if I hadn't written it myself and hadn't known what a wonderful man my Tomais actually is, I might have thrown up a little in my mouth as I reread it. A bit too much on the cutesy-sweet side, huh? ;)

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).