Saturday, May 15, 2010

Till min vän



I love you because you understand dear
Every single thing I try to do
You’re always there to lend a helping hand dear
I love you most of all because you’re you

No matter what the world may say about me
I know your love will always see me through
I love you for the way you never doubt me,
But most of all I love you cause you're you

I love you because my heart is lighter
Every time I’m walking by your side
I love you because the future’s brighter
The door to happiness you opened wide

No matter what the world may say about me
I know your love will always see me through
I love you for a hundred thousand reasons
But most of all I love you ‘cause you’re you

.....

Ja, ja, ja lite corny men det var det närmaste jag kom ... och han har ju en underbar röst.

Till den som detta inlägg är avsett för vill jag bara tillägga följande.

Du duger mer än väl!

Det är tillåtet för en människa att vara sur, trött och avig. Du är ändå älskad.

2 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).