Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nakna avatarer i SL 60

The amazing Strum Diesel is in my opinion one of the absolutely best among the legions of singers/songwriters that SL has to offer. He is also one of the kindest and friendliest. His voice is so powerful and warm that you just want to roll up and lay your head on his chest while listening to his beautiful fast and tongue-wrenching lyrics.

Most Americans seem to have a problematic relationship with nudity. Nudity seems to be sexually charged in a way that is difficult to understand for someone with a Swedish background. Yes, this also applies to avatar nudity, as I have discovered repeatedly in my contacts with my American friends in SL.

No such problems with Strum though. This greenhaired man is a self-affirmed "left-wing homosexual"  with an open mind and had no qualms whatsoever about appearing naked on my blog.

The picture Strum chooses to share with us was originally for a charity calendar to fight breast cancer.

And I must tell you I totally agree with Stirred Diesel (Strums partner in RL & SL) when he said: "What a cute little butt Strum has!"



For more info about Strum Diesel/Sean Kagalis visit his homepage: http://www.myspace.com/seankagalis

Jadå, ni är fortfarande välkomna att skicka era bidrag till mig antingen inworld eller till min mejl lundamats@gmail.com

Hell yeah, you are all still welcome to send your contributions to me either inworld or to my mail lundamats@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).