Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Emeraldgate - some trust restored

I have just finished watching  "Tonight Live with Paisley Beebe".

About 34 minutes into the show there is a very good and long interview with Arabella Steadham and Jessica Lyon of the new and regrouped Emerald-team.

What I heard Arabella and Jessica say have restored some of my trust in the development team behind the Emerald-viewer, so I am now uninstalling and reinstalling the cleaned up version from the new Emerald Viewer site. I will be following future developments closely though.

Big thanks to my friend Suteruni for directing my attention to this show.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).