Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy 1st anniversary Jeb & Shayne

Ars brother Jeb Nicholls and his charming partner Shayne Turbo celebrated their first wedding anniversary yesterday by throwing a huge party. The theme was "Gods of Love and Monsters".

The music was provided by DJ Hotboy and the party venue was soon filled with almost all the hottest men that Second Life can provide, with the possible and obvious exception of the hunkalicious Jesper Prinz and two other guys that I will not name here.

Jebs brother Dejerrity Mycron, this evening dressed as an automaton, held the sweetest toast for the happy couple. I am sure that Jeb was in tears when he heard it, the big, rough but oh so sweet mush. I was alas too tired to remember to copy it for your benefit, but instead I give you a few pictures from the party.


The party started late from a European point of view, so I stayed only for an hour before my friday coma set in, but I am convinced the party went on long into the American night. It was the best Friday the 13th I have ever had!

I wish you all the best for the future, Jeb and Shayne, and may you have many more anniversaries to come! Love you both, guys!

1 comment :

  1. Vilka snygga bilder! Du får skärpa till dig och komma ihåg att fotografera mer på tillställningar. :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).