Friday, September 24, 2010

Hyvä Janttu



The darling Janttu Winkler is my son in law in Second Life.

Janttu comes from Finland, all Finn´s love tango (well Finnish tango, which is a very special kind of tango), so here is some special music just for Janttu.

The singer is Mauno Hakkila in his rendering of "Täysikuu". He is very sweet and sings with great passion, so I am imagining it is what our darling Janttu will look and sound like in about 50 years...

"Hyvä Janttu, kiitos suuri sydän ja kärsivällisyydestä. Minä ja poikani rakastaa sinua väkivaltaisesti. Halauksia, Bock!"

2 comments :

  1. I'm such a big fan of the finnish tango. Thanks for finally putting some finnish culture on the blog Bock :P. About bloody time!

    p.s. : I'm sure J will look even sweeter in 50 years :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I totally agree, it was time to raise the cultural level of this blog!

    Well if Janttu ends up even sweeter than Mauno you should be happy. Honestly. I do think Mauno is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).