Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Great Photographer



Yesterday when I was looking for a picture to go with my post, I stumbled upon a wonderful photographer that I did not know of earlier.

I totally fell in love with his pictures and his vision, so I highly recommend all of you to take the time and strike up an acquaintance with Gary Hamburgh on his website "The Palouse Guy"

In a strange way Gary Hamburghs photography reminds me of Second Life, with a good viewer and the graphics set to Ultra with the highest draw distance. 

1 comment :

  1. Second Life can be a very stylish place - with the best preffs and with the eye of a good photographer/painter/artist you can do wonderfull pictures.

    BUT maybe to wonderfull - to great - is real as this?:-) Or maybe real can become as Second Life one day?

    Only the good parts then. Please.

    /Tina

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).