Thursday, September 30, 2010

Microsoft makes bid for SecondLife?

I almost fell of my chair when I read about this rumour on my friend Eddi Haskells blog Eddi Haskell´s Second life. I am not sure of how I really feel about it either but I thought you should know. (And "Tinas universum" has a post about the rumours too)

Rumours are that Microsoft has made more than one bid to buy SecondLife. The rumour still seems to be unsunstantiated and lacking confirmation, but lets just wait and see...




P.S: After thinking about this for five (5) minutes I think Microsoft should consider OutWorldz instead, some say it´s an exciting place although most of us would not agree!

Dear Bill Gates, it would be a better bargain if you bought "OutWorldz", its a much cheaper place...

1 comment :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).