Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Mass Immigration"

On my drive home from work this afternoon I heard a debate on the radio between Jimmie Åkesson, The Sweden Democrats Party, and Lars Ohly, The Left Party.

Did anyone hear the same debate and if so did any of you count how many times Chairman Jimmie used the word "massinvandring" (mass immigration)? Hillarious!

It really reminded me of the good old days in 2006-2007 when President George W Bush and all his cabinet members and staff couldn´t use the term "weapons of mass destruction" often enough.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).