Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Best Layed Plans

Grrrrr my Mahjong weekend just got cancelled due to the weather situation in the southwestern parts of Scania.

Snow and winds are usually a bad combination for my neck of the woods, because all the snow just piles up on the roads.


So Coffee & Pajamas with Elfay Pinkdot and OneLove here I come!

And Eddi and Jago, you guys better set out my plate again because it seems I am coming after all. (I am not quite sure what Emily Post would say about this, but then again I am a northern barbarian...)

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).