Saturday, November 27, 2010

Call for Recount of Votes

I just read this shocking news on www.eddihaskell.com, and I felt I had to share it with you, my dear readers.

Today there apparently was a drag party at my favorite gay club in SecondLife, The Erotes.

My friend Eddi Haskell decided to go to the party and wore his best lavender poodle frock, sweet pearl earrings and an amazing hairdo. He looked perfectly stunning if the pictures do him any justice. The fact that he added the "Vivienne Westwood-esque" touch of dirty chuckers should have bagged the victory!

But he was robed! Yes, yes I do willingly admit that Dex Moleno always looks awesome whatever outfit he is wearing, but surely nothing and no one could have won over Eddi today, perhaps not even I.

This is a scandal of immense proportions, I have encouraged Eddi, who I am sure is in tears due to this, to immediately sue the Erotes Club and ask for a recount of the votes! We will drag that hunky club owner Chade Daggers (yeah, he is also a dear friend of mine) sweet ass through the courts until he loses every stitch of cloth on his amazing body.

All we ask for is justice and that Eddi gets the honor of the win he so rightly deserves! (I am telling you, even the Gore v. Bush case fades in the light of this outrage.)

2 comments :

  1. I will never live this down will I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be brave Eddi, all things pass and come to an end!

    The main thing at this point is to make sure no one puts a reference to it on your gravestone, because if they do...

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).