Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Contest - Jury Selection Started

As I have told you earlier, dear readers, I am having a contest to choose the best picture among the contributions I received in my project for peace and art in SecondLife, "Nakna avatarer i SL" ("Naked Avatars in SL")

I will start my jury selection today. 

Each of the intended jurors of my choice - and after careful consideration - will get a note card as seen below. Hopefully they will all accept the invitation and want to take part in this! 

Among the intended jurors I have selected both women and men of any sexual persuasion known to man - and some maybe beyond, but let´s not go into that!


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).