Sunday, November 14, 2010

For a Special Person



Love you always, miss you! (...and thanks again for reminding me about this song and Anthony and the Johnsons!)

If you aren´t married and have lots and lots of kids and grandchildren to take care of you when you are old, you can move home to my place and we will care for each other!

Rest assured, if you start smelling too much I will either lead you to the shower and help you to get cleaned up or call the undertakers. I am counting on you to do the same for me!

Please note though, no cats or swans allowed indoors, I am allergic to the cats and swans are mean and bite like hell!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).