Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Apmels!

Today is the birthday of Lennart Nilsson, the real man behind the avatars Apmel Goosson, Uncle Ib. Apmelina, Robotina and last (as far as I know) - but in no way least - the-soon-to-be-sexy-just give-him-a-few-more- years Apmel Meerson also lovingly known as "Kludden" to his fans.

Collectively this gang of avatars are called the Apmels of Solace Island, well by me atleast.

Apmel has the longest standing Swedish blog about SecondLife, Min avatar heter Apmel (My avatars name is Apmel). It is a rich source of the more artistic, cultural and intellectual aspects of this world we all love so much.

Best wishes on your birthday Lennart and may you have many more to follow!

2 comments :

  1. Awwwwww... thx Bock... I just might show up on "your" Lucia pageant just for that! ..and I have no plan to let any of the worlds I live in off the hook for a long time yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs Apmel, you would always be welcome!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).