Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Never Thought It Would Happen

Picture courtesy of Elodie Footman
I just read a post on my friend Apmel´s blog "Min avatar heter Apmel" ("My Avatars Name is Apmel") that totally made my day!

Apmel is a big admirer of SaveMe Oh, who is a performance artist in SecondLife. For the first time ever I got a glimpse of what he finds interesting about this particular artist.

I haven´t been able to stand her before today and did not understand why everybody - herself included - thinks she is soooo fabulous.

I never thought I would ever agree with SaveMe about anything whatsoever, but whaddaya know she rings my bells already in the first three lines of their conversation.

"SaveMe Oh: I tried out opensim, inworldz and craft
SaveMe Oh: and its all a bullshit
SaveMe Oh: you can build like crazy, but no one ever comes to look at it
"

Read the full conversation between Apmel and the amazing, the soothsaying free spirit, the virtual world genius SaveMe Oh here.

Truthfully, I have started to suspect that SaveMe Oh may be my evil twin, well at the very least a kindred spirit of sorts.

6 comments :

  1. Better watch it Bock.. she may take a liking to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhoh - does she have a nice hunky brother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Bock, first time I see you have a blog. Thanks to Apmel :)
    I am also a great supporter of SaveMe (the word "admire" is far too much for me...), and... let's try to convert you :-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpVSnVy3YQQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Iono, Apmel has me in treatment already, but I haven´t budged much yet - so he may need someone to help him push me in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for using my pic ;)
    http://elodiefootman.wordpress.com/2010/10/24/saveme-oh-invests-in-an-iphone-to-fight-against-consumerism/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for not yelling my ass off Elodie, I have now added your name to the picture.

    I am so sorry I did not add your name from the start!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).