Sunday, December 12, 2010

Third Place Winner

It is with great joy I present to you all the third place winner as decided by the votes of the jury Millimina Salamander.

Along with the honor Millimina will also receive the diploma above and 2.500 L$. You can see the original contribution here.

This is the distribution of the jurors votes for Millimina´s wonderful contribution.

As you can see from the score sheet one juror had this picture as winner, while two jurors had it in second place and another one had it in third place.

The contribution received a total of 75 points from the jury, placing it clearly in third place..

Next Sunday December 19th at 12 PM (noon) SLT, I will post the second place winner as decided by the votes of the jury.

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful avatar and beautiful pic :) Would love to know where Milli got her skin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise! Thank you for the votes.

    /Millimina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Suteruni, Milli really has a beautiful avatar, but the best part is she is even more beautiful under the skin!

    I´ll make sure she tells you where she got the skin, the lady is organized too ;)

    Welcome back home, Milli, I hope you had a nice weekend vacation!

    I made sure to chose my jurors among a variety of people who had proven to me they had good taste and a sure eye. Their tastes are not always similar to mine, but great all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaah inner beauty is much more important, I agree! Congrats Milli!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).