Sunday, December 12, 2010

So Happy and So Tired

Just a quick post before I pull the covers over myself!

Thanks again to all the people taking the time to organize and take part in this
Zigadena as our beautiful Lucia
Kay as maid
Arctic as maid
WaltzingMatilda as maid
Pirkka as maid
Gojster as starboy
Snowy as starboy
Taco as gingerbread man
Emarald as chimney sweeper
Apmel as angel
PetGirl as Santa Mum
Adrina as bock, no not me, the hay goat.

Midnattsdotter as musical coordinator and DJ
Vampi as security
sirhc as security

junivers, Medora and the Imaginals, for the musical show
Bara Jonson for the musical entertainment
Ambrooshia and Jannne for the amazing fireworks

It was so good to work with you all, - and if I forgot a name in the list above - please do not shoot me I am very tired and happy right now!


And especially I thank our patient and enthusiastic audience! You were the greatest, it was fun working for you! And yes, I do include the Julian Assange/WikiLeaks protesters in this also! Except for a moron or two making troubles you guys were fun too! (Is there really such a thing as too many exclamation marks?)

We had an awesome event with close to 70 avatars on the main audience sim and close to 30 on the pageant sim from 11 am almost to the end. It was awesome!

I just hastily copied in the pictures I remembered to download. Hugs everyone and thanks for tonight!

3 comments :

  1. Tack så mycket för att sätta upp med mig! Som jag nämnde, det är en av mina favorit saker i SL varje år. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh I don´t know which of the comments above surprised me the most, Apmel´s feigned submissive attitude or Taco´s excellent Swedish!

    Haha was great working with you both as always. We love having you with us, Taco!

    Besides your and Alexis presence make PetGirl calm! She claims that you two are her good-luck charms, which gets her off my back! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).