Saturday, December 11, 2010

Third Special Award

It is with great joy I present to you all the winner of the third "Special Award" Emarald Harvey.

Along with the honor Emarald will also receive the diploma above and 2.500 L$.

You can see the original contribution here.

Later tonight I will also give you the fourth and fifth "Special Awards"! Yeah go ahead and shoot me, I changed my mind and added two more! The fourth will be posted today at 1 PM SLT and the fifth at 2 PM SLT.

Tomorrow Sunday December 12th at 12 PM (noon) SLT, I will post the third place winner as decided by the votes of the jury.

1 comment :

  1. MY GOD.. do you have any idea what you just did?? Bock.. sigh he will be unbearable..

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).