Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year


I wish you all a wonderful 2011, but remember this is just really another day in the rest of your life.

There is actually nothing magical or mysterious about January 1st at 12:00 AM. It´s a special day only for the nations using the Gregorian calendar. The fact of the matter is that other cultures and religions have their New Year celebrations and ceremonies spread out almost all through the calendar-year.

We are free to choose any given moment to make resolutions for improvement or to take steps to change our lives to the better. As the commercials say "Just do it!".

May you be safe, free, happy and loved!

2 comments :

  1. Happy New Year Bock <3
    I try to see it as just another day but I must admit I can get sentimental knowing ppl celebrate it all over the world.
    But I'm glad it is over to be honest :D It is a yearly misery for my cats, we have fireworks here at midnight and the noise is just terrible. I know what it is all about but can't explain it to them :(
    But it is all over now and they have been sleeping for most of the day LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww the poor little kittens, well I hope they feel better after their sleep!

    We had a dog when I was growing up, the only place he felt OK pn New Years Eve was in the bathroom - so I can totally sympathize with you on this issue!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).